Sofía Vergara Shares Post About Narcissistic Men After Joe Manganiello
Trashes Her
-
Sofía Vergara might be taking a subtle dig at her ex-husband, Joe
Manganiello, with her social media activity ... sharing a post about
narcissistic men aft...
16 minutes ago

Eli Manning. He makes things happen!
ReplyDeleteTom Brady gave it up to NYC ask Giselle.
ReplyDeleteYea Giants doing my little victory dance LOL... Okay, I am going to be honest when the Giants began losing I turn the channel quickly... The Giants had me nervous last night sheesh....
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add the Superbowl half time sucks... I rather watch Janet Jackson halftime performance all over again.
ReplyDeleteThe half time show was filled with too many masonic arm movements and symbolisms. It was awful!
ReplyDelete@10:16 I'm glad you brought that up the PTB or People behind he media really are getting more bolder, and less obvious about what they were doing. They are not slick...
ReplyDeleteMadonna the high priestess and the NFL paying homage to her.
ReplyDelete