Sunday, December 6, 2009

Solange Knowles:


..has claimed that she's on top of her "Christian Louboutin" shoe game despite being unable to identify and failing to recognise the shoe designer in public:

Solange took to her twitter page to share her shame. Here's the jist of her conversation:

Beyonce’s younger sister confesses to criticising Louboutin’s business sense to one of the males – who turned out to be the designer’s assistant – only to realise the other man was Louboutin himself.

She explains on her blog, “I saw a man wearing the new men’s studded Oxford Louboutins. I told him I would kill him for them and… how stupid Louboutin was for making them for men first… also a series of other crazy things came out of my mouth. The guy said, ‘You are wrong, he made them for women too, they just have not come out yet.’ I say, (sic) ‘I know my Loubitons (sic)’. He said, ‘I KNOW Mr Louboutin, so I think I know.’ And then (my friend) walks over and introduces me to ‘Mr Louboutin’

“BUT, just to be clear, I was talking to his assistant who was standing next to Mr. Louboutin, but it was Mr Louboutin who had on the shoes who I threatened. BUT in my defense, still told him I would kill him over the shoes, then added, ‘See that’s what you do to us women. You make us crazy and want to threaten people over your shoes.’”


Funny - She's such an airhead! Even Pharell Williams was recently caught wearing the designer's latest oxfords for men or are these made by Prada?

2 comments:

  1. Solange and her sisters are stupid people. They will do anything to fit in.

    http://aishamusic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dem muthas fuckas is showwwwwwwww ugly

    ReplyDelete