Friday, December 18, 2009

Beyonce:

The singer's new Fragrance has been named.

It's being reported that the singer's first Fragrance named "HEAT" will hit the market in February (around Valentine's day).

According to Beyonce:

“I’m so happy with it...I’ve been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I’ve never in my life gotten so many compliments. Coty has their own testing, but that was my testing! The fans loved it. They were like, ‘I love that, I’m getting that, why isn’t it out right now? I need it!”




How the named was derived:

..."A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought ‘Heat.’ Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold...So then we thought of making the bottle look like it’s on fire. I love antique bottles — my mother had a collection of them when I was growing up. I wanted something with an antique yet modern feeling. Even with my wardrobe, I always try to find things that have a little bit of something vintage, yet still timeless and classic. The bottle, I felt, was a great mixture of the two."


Maybe it's me or maybe it's not me, but i thought her performances had stamped a signature of using those wind machines and her music videos were better known for setting things on fire? Now she want her stans to smell like "fire" when their body temperature heats up - you know - after they dance to her occult tunes.

4 comments:

  1. Escada has a scent name Sunset heat. Look it up. It look like the image of their bottle came to life in Beyonce's add. They just took away the color yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.girl.com.au/escada-sunset-heat-fragrances.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bitch be lying through her teeth again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for het to b a newly wed her ass look very tired and old. Shit ur ass down B!!!

    ReplyDelete