Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rapper Shyne

“I don’t even want to be a rapper...I don’t listen to that music. I’m a musician. I’d rather be like Bob Marley or Leonard Cohen, one of those guys.” -- The former rapper Shyne reveals to Karl Vick during a interview with Time's Global Spin, while discussing his new approach to music and religion. The former rapper also reveals that he completed two unreleased albums, Gangland and Messiah and that the content of his new music is far from what he once rapped about. Click here for more.

3 comments:

  1. Well, mazel tov to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might put Gangland and Messiah on my shopping list this weekend. That's if they are selling this in the States.

    He sound like he's still fighting to return to the United States too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's crazy to try to come back here. There isn't anything good going down in the U.S. right now, especially not for minorities. I am interested more now in his music, as I've never been a fan of that type of rap music.

    ReplyDelete