Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jay-Z:



..Is pulling a eminem!

He's begging Simon Cowell to hire him as a judge for the upcoming series of X-Factor:

According to Jay-Z:

"Simon, if you need any help for the next series, let me know man and I'm your judge. There is a lot of untapped hip-hop talent in the U.K. and if they want my help finding some for the final 12 I am sure I could assist....I keep a close eye on the music industry throughout the world and I know how hot Cheryl is in the U.K. The U.S. market is the toughest one to break into, but once you do it is by far the most lucrative. I think Cheryl has that talent to do it....There is nobody in the U.S. like her right now, and I would be very interested in helping her break the U.S. market this year. Bey has seen her perform and she told me how impressed she was. I checked her out and I was impressed as well."

4 comments:

  1. Jay-Z want what eminem has. He's following behind eminem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so unoriginal. There were reports online that Eminem died in a car accident. This was posted during the week that Jay-Z copied one of his moves. Jay-Z is a creepy dude. Just creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. monkey see monkey do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey! Simon Cowell is not holding back with his US X Factor plans.

    According to The Sun, Simon is planning on getting big names like Jay-Z and Kelly Rowland involved with the show. Even better, American Idol might be getting Sir Elton John to fill Simon’s shoes.

    The paper added that the judge’s phone had not stopped ringing since he announced he was leaving American Idol to launch the US version of The X Factor.

    Imagine singing in front of Jay–Z? Surely being star-struck can’t be good for the vocal chords!

    ReplyDelete