Thursday, December 3, 2009

Freeway Speaks

...Freeway has spoken about the Beanie Seigal vs. Jay-Z lash out.

"And I ain't sayin n****s left us in the hood though/ We ate our little food, did the dishes, cleaned the plates up/ You was eatin steak while we was eatin’ Steak-umm/ But I never complained, backed you up and tipped the waiter,"

"All the people want me to get into detail/ Bout Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel/ We shall proceed/ Wanna know if I rhyme with Beanie/ Or if I got feelings on the D L/ We shall, see/ On The Stimulus Package/ When I drop it February 16/ This is how the sh*t be/ The game is to be sold not told.”

"What if the brothers never broke up and foul words was never spoke up/ Would that diamond still stay up?/ Wait up/ What if half these n*ggas wasn't imaginary playa's, would yall n*ggas notice?”



No comments:

Post a Comment