Friday, November 27, 2009

Snoop Dog and Eminem:


Have something in common. It seems as if both are in search of a additional role on television:

Eminem has revealed that he wants a judging role on X Factor.

"I am not sure I would have the time to do it full time, but I would come and be a guest judge...Simon tells it like it is and I am down with that...if somebody ain't good enough they ain't good enough...so much average talent comes out of these reality shows, it's time to give people a chance who deserve it. No disrespect to the current judges but you need people who are global, platinum-selling stars. You need to prepare contestants for what it's really like out there."

On the flipside, Snoop Dogg wants Oprah's fanbase and television slot:

“I’m trying to proposition the networks right now. If you’re wanting to hire a nice black exciting young male who wants to turn the TV world right up - get at me. I heard Oprah Winfrey is leaving and there ain’t nobody do what Oprah did but ahem - hello! hello! And I can bring my wife on so we can have the women and the men on there discussing things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment