'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Reveals Injuries After Violent
Gunpoint Robbery
-
Keegan Allen is showing the gruesome aftermath of his terrifying armed
robbery ... after two masked men allegedly stole his watch and
pistol-whipped him. T...
10 minutes ago

It was Spray tan I guess melted down her legs, so I heard... Well, atleast I hope so for Christina's sake.
ReplyDeleteChristian has a bad habit of not wearing undies. It look like she came on her cycle, on stage.
ReplyDeleteA dry spray tan runs? How come it didn't run down her face and only under her skirt on one leg?
ReplyDeleteChristina Aguilera reveals fake tan streaks on her Dirrty legs at the funeral of Etta James
ReplyDeleteRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2093701/Christina-Aguilera-reveals-fake-tan-streaks-Dirrty-legs-funeral-Etta-James.html#ixzz1kxtYCf1y
That looks like blood. I hope she did not miscarry; and how in the HECK does a grown woman not know when her cycle will arrive? I understand breakthru bleeding, but this is disgusting.
ReplyDeleteShe's not in tune with her cycle because her mind is elsewhere....Could be a number of things...Drugs, alcohol, mind control...Disney...the occult...who the hell knows? These bitches have herpes...they don't wear panties because it causes more discomfort and bacteria with their nasty whoring asses!
ReplyDelete@5:07
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the no-panties, STD relationship. It has been something I've suspected for a while. Thank you for your confirmation.