According to online reports, Keyshia Cole, Jamie Foxx and Keri Hilson had the highest debuting release on Billboard's album chart for the week that ended Dec. 26, 2010.
1. Keri Hilson's No Boys Allowed, sold 102,000 copies
2. Keyshia Cole's Calling All Hearts, sold 128,000 copies
3. Jamie Foxx's Best Night Of My Life, sold 144,000 copies
Guess The Sexy Singer Bustin' Out Of Her Pink Bra!
-
Heading into the weekend never felt better, and this sultry snap is a real
showstopper! Can you guess the sexy singer?! She's a pop star known for her
powe...
31 minutes ago

All of them are poorly album sales. Keyshia Cole release the wrong single with Nicki Minaj. I cannot blame it on the club sounding single because Keyshia Cole did a track with Lil' Kim and Missy Elliot "Let it Go" it was a hit. Keri Hilson her singing is not all that from the beginning, but I hate that she release the skanky video for a single. Jaime Foxx I do not know much about his music to even say anything.
ReplyDelete