The Florida Highway Patrol issued a report that said Hazell Stoudemire was driving a Cadillac Escalade north on U.S. 27 in Lake Wales, Fla., at a high rate of speed and collided with the rear of a tractor trailer at 1:42 a.m. ET. The report said that the 35-year-old was not wearing a seatbelt and was declared dead at the scene. Police are awaiting test results to see if alcohol was involved in the accident.
JD Vance Says He Won't Watch Livestreamed Execution of Fort Hood Shooter
-
Vice President JD Vance is casting doubt on whether the Pentagon will
follow through with plans to livestream the execution of Fort Hood shooter
Nidal Mali...
23 minutes ago

Sad.
ReplyDeleteHe favors Maino the Rapper....Google him! RIP
ReplyDeleteOmmmqq I Miss Hazell I Am Stil Cryinnnnqqqqq
ReplyDeleteOmmmqq I Miss Hazell I Am Stil Cryinnnnqqqqq
ReplyDeleteR.I.P we gone miss u down by Massey's and BP
ReplyDeleteRIP I love u Big Stat N IMMA ALWAYS REMEMBER THE TIMES WE SHARED (SLS)U gone but never, forgotten
ReplyDelete