Camila Cabello vs. Layla Taylor Who'd You Rather?! Corset Cuties
-
Keep calm and lace up Camila Cabello and Layla Taylor on this fine n'
frisky Friday -- both lovely ladies sported corsets, but which gal wore it
best?! Who...
14 minutes ago


I'm Disturbed on so many levels.
ReplyDeleteWhy?????????????
ReplyDeleteYo dis is some "fragrant nigga activity " bullshit! Nickie ass is getting ready to be ir-motherfucking-relevant in 3-2-1 and yo dumb azz got a permanent illustration on ur body! Dumb fuck!
ReplyDeletePlease go to YouTube and lookup PAUL MOONEY JR. He imitates and looks just like the real PAUL MOONEY and is hilarious!
ReplyDelete"fragrant nigga activity " I cannot get over that word LOL!!! I swear ya'll be coming up with some names LOL. There is never a dull moment up here.
ReplyDeleteits bizarre hes about shocking and stuff like that and crazy
ReplyDeleteits bizarre hes about shocking and stuff like that and crazy
ReplyDelete