JD Vance Says He Won't Watch Livestreamed Execution of Fort Hood Shooter
-
Vice President JD Vance is casting doubt on whether the Pentagon will
follow through with plans to livestream the execution of Fort Hood shooter
Nidal Mali...
24 minutes ago







Yo guys I'm sorry but I'm about right sick of dis chick. Stealing Janet Jackson's "I get so lonely " video moves for her one hit wonder song "Motivation ". Hey Kelly, I got some motivation for you! I motivate you to come up wit cho own shyt!
ReplyDeleteIt's the people she hire that's robbing her blind. These low class choregraphers are stealing moves from Janet and Michael Jackson and selling them to Beyonce and Kelly Rowland. They are too naive to conduct their own research on the dance moves.
ReplyDeleteBoth of y'all need to be quite. Kelly is amazing. She probably wanted to pay tribute to Janet so leave her alone. The performance was awesome and "Motivation" is not a one hit wonder because Kelly is way more then that.
ReplyDelete