Jesse McCartney Says He Has PTSD for Baby Number 2 After First Kid's
Dramatic Birth
-
Jesse McCartney says he's looking forward to becoming a father again ...
but says his first son's complicated birth left him with some PTSD. We got
the sin...
2 hours ago


I am not a big Kandi fan. Overall Kandi's singing voice bothers me on so many levels!!!
ReplyDeleteDespite Khandi turning her ex-lovers into ghost, she has been a ghostwriter for years. Beyonce actually stated before that she wrote Destiny Child's hit 'Bills, Bills, Bills' Khandi had to shut her DOWN after revealing recently on 106&Park and also on the Real Housewives of Atlanta that she wrote 'Bills, Bills,Bills' for Destiny Child.
ReplyDelete^^ Aj's death did seem mysterious. I think there is more behind that story. I have notice after Aj death Kandi career has blown completely up.
ReplyDeleteEvery other person that slept with Khandi is dead except her daughter's father and that's only because he's her father.
ReplyDeleteWho else is dead that slept with Kandi? Sounds like some sacrifice shit going on to me.
ReplyDelete